A Recovery Residence for Men
The Next Step for Those Serious About RecoveryNathan’s House is dedicated to providing recovering males with access to an affordable, supportive, safe and sober living environment while they begin their journey into recovery. We believe that this positive and structured recovery residence will help our guests maneuver the challenges of day-to-day living and achieve their objectives in long-term recovery.
First-Hand ExperienceNathan’s House is the persistent passion of Jason and Jennifer DeBeck, both of whom have seen the destruction of untreated substance use disorders and the life-changing gifts of working a program of recovery. It is their goal to help newly sober men build their foundation in recovery while staying at this recovery residence located in Boyne City, Michigan.
Quality Recovery ResidenceNathan’s House is a recovery residence for men located in a quiet neighborhood in beautiful Boyne City, Michigan. Boyne City is a thriving northern destination area with plenty of outdoor activities and employment opportunities.
- Fully furnished home with five bedrooms and two bathrooms; private room available upon request and availability
- Resident Manager resides on the property
- Random drug and alcohol testing provided when necessary
- All guests will have successfully completed treatment in the past
- $525 a month shared living expense per guest due on the day you arrive
- $200 sobriety deposit